Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Tuna and eggs

Tuna and eggs. I made the Tuna & Egg for breakfast today. My husband says it's very delicious. So I want to share this recipe with everyone.

Tuna and eggs An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead. We suggest scrambled eggs with tuna, it's easy to cook and will whet your appetite for the next In a bowl, whisk the eggs with a fork.

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, tuna and eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

I made the Tuna & Egg for breakfast today. My husband says it's very delicious. So I want to share this recipe with everyone.

Tuna and eggs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna and eggs is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna and eggs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Tuna and eggs:

  1. {Make ready 2 (5 oz) of cans tuna in water (drained).
  2. {Make ready Half of an onion.
  3. {Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
  4. {Take of Oil.
  5. {Prepare 8 of eggs.
  6. {Get of Salt and pepper.

Add the tuna, pepper and the chopped coriander and mix well. The addition of chopped boiled eggs makes this tuna salad extra creamy and filling. The dill pickle relish, red onion, and dill add lots of tanginess. Add more dill relish and use more or less mayonnaise.

Instructions to make Tuna and eggs:

  1. Dice the tomato and onion. Drain the tuna..
  2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the tomato, onion, and tuna. Saute for a few minutes until the onion is translucent. Salt and pepper the mix..
  3. In the meantime, crack the eggs into a bowl and mix. Per my husband, add some more salt to this mix..
  4. Add the egg mixture to the pan and scrape the bottom just like regular scrambled eggs..
  5. This will take a few minutes to come together because there is so much liquid from the tomato. Just bare with me lol. When it's done cooking thoroughly, it will be crumbly. There may be some liquid still, but that's okay..
  6. When done, plate it up! I serve it with refried beans and toast. Or if you're like me, tortillas! Enjoy!.

This is just an old-fashioned tuna egg sandwich that is simple and quick to make! My grandparents make these and tell me that this is the 'correct' way to make a hearty sandwich! Classic tuna salad mixture of tuna, hard boiled eggs, green onion, celery, pickles and dressed with mustard and mayonnaise. Add the tomato wedges, sliced onion and capsicum. Top with the eggs, olives and tuna.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna and eggs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url